Human Skull Fire Logs
Entertain yourself and your friends while warming by the fire! These human skill fire logs are a little different and sure to shock! What a great way to keep other campers at a distance. Steel reinforced and made from weather proof materials, these skulls will keep your fire burning for hours. Make your next fireplace burning, campfire, Halloween party or barbecue unique and memorable with these crafty skull fire logs.
Myard Fireproof Imitated Human Fire Pit Skull Gas Log for NG, LP Wood Fireplace, Firepit, Campfire, Halloween Decor, BBQ (Qty...
- ▼ The log is steel reinforced, plus produced with lave granules plus significant heat ceramic refractory which is employed to check rocket machines. ★★★ See more info and FAQ below in Product Description section.
- ▼ 10 LB Heavy Duty! Handmade, longer Lead-Time. ▼ Dimensions: About an adult skull. Averagely, the length is 8-9 inches, width is 6.5-7.5 inches. Heavy. Highly detailed, hand painted refractory fire log.
Trees&Forrest Burnable Charcoal Imitated Human Fire Pit Skull Gas Log for NG LP Wood Fireplace Firepit Campfire BBQ Halloween Decor...
2 used from $23.69
- It is burnable and can be used indoors or outdoors for campfire, barbecue charcoal, Goth charcoal, Grilled meat charcoal.
- Tested many times to ensure that our charcoal are of superior quality, non-toxic and harmless, and have a good combustion effect.
- NOTE THE SIZE IS SMALL: There are a total of six and about 2.4 inches, All our products are handmade and unique.
- Increase realism and fun, you and your guests will get a kick out of our skulls.
Stanbroil Demon Fireproof Fire Pit Fireplace Skull Gas Log for All Types of Gas Inserts, Ventless & Vent Free, Propane,...
- DIMENSIONS: 8.6 in x 7 in. Made of first grade of high strength & temperature-resistant cement, exclusive composites and fireproof paint, Non-toxic.
- FEATHRES: Flame can pop out from the eyes,nose and mouth. It looks just like a real skull for all NG, LP Wood Fireplace, Firepit, Campfire, Halloween Decor, Barbecue fireplaces or decorative use. It also can be used to complement current gas logs, firelog, crackle flame firelogs, fire starters, glowing embers, and lava rocks.